Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Shipman, 48, of Broken Arrow, has been placed on administrative leave with pay, a Fire Department spokesman said. Click here to read the complete article at tulsaworld.com
Tulsa fire captain charged with fatally shooting neighbor's dog
A Tulsa Fire Department captain was charged Thursday with animal cruelty on an allegation that he fatally shot a neighbor’s dog.The felony charge alleges that Randy C. Shipman used a BB gun to shoot a boxer in Broken Arrow on April 1.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 51863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14915Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9511Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7474Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6783Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6733Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims