My Playoff Story
The playoffs are here.
Life as we know it is changing.
You know how this works, Thunder fans. The playoffs will consume your life, dictate your sleep patterns, affect your work and rearrange your schedule. Some of you will go to crazy lengths to get tickets. Some of you will have brushes with players. Some of you will have once-in-a-lifetime moments that you will remember forever.
Here at Thunder Bandwagon Headquarters, we want to hear about your playoff experiences.
"My Playoff Story" is an ongoing feature that we'll have throughout the playoffs. There, you can read about other fans' experiences and add your own story. It's a place for fans to interact and add to the narrative of the playoffs.
The playoffs in Oklahoma City are unlike any other city, and the reason is you, Thunder fans. We want to be able to tell your story.
Tell us in the comments below, or drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims