Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
The event will showcase “A State of Great Tastes” in true Oklahoma style. According to event organizer, Melanie Voice, executive director of the MWC Convention & Visitors Bureau, the event will feature something for the entire family. Wine connoisseurs and novices alike will be treated to a variety of Oklahoma produced wines and specialty brews from throughout Oklahoma in the transformed event plaza, which over-looks the beautiful waterfall gardens. Live music will also be featured from the courtyard bandstand, located in the wine and beer garden area. Also, located on the conference center grounds will be the children’s activity area, which will include inflatable’s and an arts and crafts area. Visitors, along with car enthusiasts, will be treated to a “Show Your Ridez” car show. Inside the Reed Conference Center, the grand ballroom will be transformed into an exclusive display of Made in Oklahoma food, art and wares.
Midwest City to host Made in Oklahoma Wine, Beer and Food Festival
MIDWEST CITY -- On Saturday, May 19, The Sheraton Hotel Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center will be transformed into an extraordinary setting for the inaugural edition of the Made in Oklahoma Wine, Beer and Food Festival.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort