TNT's Lakers-Thunder telecast breaks Thunder ratings record with 27.1 rating
Previous record was 27.0 for Game 4 of 2011 Western Conference finals
TNT's telecast of the Oklahoma City Thunder vs. the Los Angeles Lakers Monday night broke the Thunder's ratings record with a 27.1 rating in Oklahoma City. The previous record was 27.0 for ESPN's telecast of Game 4 of the Thunder-Mavericks Western Conference finals series on May 23, 2011. The ratings peaked at 30.6 at 10:30 p.m. The NBA playoffs dominated the ratings last week, including a 9.6 for Game 7 of the Nuggets-Lakers series Saturday night on TNT.
Videoview all videos
May 15Berry Tramel and John Rohde report from Thunder and...
May 15The Lakers forward talks with Berry Tramel about how...
Photoview all 61 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports events May 8-14
1. L.A. Lakers at Oklahoma City, NBA playoffs, Monday, TNT, 27.1.
2. Denver at L.A. Lakers, NBA playoffs, Saturday, TNT, 9.6.
3. L.A. Lakers at Denver, NBA playoffs, Thursday, TNT, 7.0.
4. Indiana at Miami, NBA playoffs, Sunday, KOCO-5, 6.0.
5. Memphis at L.A. Clippers, NBA playoffs, Friday, ESPN, 5.9.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 33223Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15512Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9978Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9860Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9472Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8063Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8003Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister