Thunder-Lakers: NBA fines Los Angeles' Devin Ebanks, Andrew Bynum
NBA PLAYOFFS — The league comes down on Lakers forward Devin Ebanks and center Andrew Bynum.
The NBA has fined Los Angeles Lakers forward Devin Ebanks for his Game 1 ejection and center Andrew Bynum for skipping a media interview session.
Videoview all videos
May 17The Thunder stormed back from a seven-point deficit with...
May 17Berry Tramel and Jenni Carlson explore OKC's improbable...
Photoview all 84 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The fines were announced Wednesday by Stu Jackson, NBA executive vice president basketball operations.
Ebanks has been fined $25,000 for actions prior to and following his ejection from the Lakers' 119-90 loss Monday to the Oklahoma City Thunder in Game 1 of the Western Conference Semifinals.
Bynum's $15,000 fine was assessed for failing to make himself available to the media Tuesday following the Lakers' practice.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 85341Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16721OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12445Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11152Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9705Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9037How to help tornado victims