Pricing: Memberships are $5 for one day, $20 for one month and $75 for one year. Monthly and yearly memberships are bought online, and daily memberships can be purchased at kiosks. The first 30 minutes of each ride are free, and each additional half-hour is $2. Credit cards are charged $500 if the bicycle isn't returned within 48 hours.
Videoview all videos
May 18Spokies, Oklahoma City's new bicycle sharing program,...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
-Deep Deuce (NW 2 and Walnut Avenue)
-Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark (Reno Avenue and Mickey Mantle Drive)
-Midtown (NW 10 and Walker Avenue)
-Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum (NW 4 and Harvey Avenue)
-Downtown Library (Park and Hudson avenues)
-Chesapeake Energy Arena and Cox Convention Center (Reno and Robinson avenues).
More information: www.spokiesokc.com
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10801Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10490Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10422Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9824Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6498Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4191Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4093Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes