OKC Thunder-Lakers quoteboard: Jeff Van Gundy thinks James Harden should be Olympian
A look at what analysts, players, coaches and others said during and after the Thunder's game vs. the Lakers on Friday night.
Here is a look at what analysts, players, coaches and others said during and after the Thunder's game vs. the Lakers on Friday:
* ESPN analyst Jeff Van Gundy: “I don't care what you have to do, you do not play back to back in the playoffs. It's not right.”
Videoview all videos
May 19The Oklahoma City Thunder were handed their first loss of...
Photoview all 36 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
* Van Gundy: “I'm driving James Harden's candidacy for the Olympics. The Olympics are in London. James ‘London' Harden.”
* Van Gundy referencing threats Lakers' guard Steve Blake received via Twitter: “You know what an idiot you have to be to threaten someone's family on Twitter?”
* Kevin Durant on James Harden: “He's just in his third year, but he's a (veteran) in this league. He does so much for us on both ends of the floor, it's just been a joy to watch him grow every single day along with us.”
* ESPN analyst Jon Berry on Harden: “What a luxury to have. What a guy to have on your bench.”
* Van Gundy on a pass from Kobe Bryant to Pau Gasol ended up as a turnover: “But like Wes Welker in the Super Bowl — catchable.”
* Bryant on Durant's final 3-point attempt: “If he makes it, God bless him. If it went in, so be it.”
* Bryant on what he has left in the tank for Saturday's game: “Plenty.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8457Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients