Thunder-Lakers Q&A: L.A. coach Mike Brown says 'I thought they scored those 32 points very easily'
Laker coach Mike Brown discusses his team's 103-100 loss to the Thunder in Game 4, including the team's ball movement and the play of Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol.
Laker coach Mike Brown discussed his team's 103-100 loss to the Thunder in Game 4:
Where did this one get away from you?
Videoview all videos
May 20Darnell Mayberry and Berry Tramel recap OKC's thrilling...
Photoview all 37 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Brown: “Obviously, that was another tough loss for us. Without looking at the tape obviously, the one thing that I thought kind of got away from us tonight that we were pretty good at in Games 2 and Games 3, was our pick-and-roll coverage. I especially thought (Russell) Westbrook was able to come off of ball screens and getting in to the teeth of our defense and knock down that 15-16-foot shot time and time again. Again, we know what this team is going to do. They are a good team.
How was your ball movement?
Brown: “As the game went on, we didn't have great ball and body movement. That's something that we have got to continue to have throughout the course of the game because that's how we play and that's what we're good at when we're playing good basketball. But we could talk us offensively, yes, because we had some struggles without the ball and body movement, especially ball reversals. Again, it comes down to those guys scoring 32 points in the fourth quarter. I felt like they scored those 32 points very easily, and that's what disappoints me more than anything else.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort