Police arrest two in connection with Oklahoma City shooting after Thunder game
Two people were arrested Tuesday in connection with a shooting in Bricktown that left eight people wounded following Monday night’s game between the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Los Angeles Lakers.
A 19-year-old Warr Acres man was arrested Tuesday afternoon in a shooting in Bricktown that left eight people wounded following Monday night’s game between the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Los Angeles Lakers.
Rodney Dewon Hill, 19, was jailed on eight complaints of shooting with intent to kill, records show.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims