OKC Thunder: Q&A with Thunder forward Kevin Durant
Q: How do you leave San Antonio? What do you feel?
A: “We lost. There are no moral victories for us. We were down. We dug ourselves a hole. We did what we normally do, which is fight all game, and we lost. We're upset about that loss. We've got to go home and regroup and watch film, see how we can get better. But we're not going to give up at all. We're going to keep fighting, and we are confident.”
Videoview all videos
May 30Kevin Durant scored 31 points, but OKC trailed the entire...
May 30Darnell Mayberry and John Rohde break down San Antonio's...
Photoview all 34 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Q: What do you do against the Spurs? It seems like if it's not one thing it's another with them.
A: “I think they shot a lot of tough shots, contested shots over the top of us. Tony Parker hit a few over the top of us, hit some 3s. We've just got to stick with our game plan. We stopped the rolls to the basket. We could have done a better job with that.”
Q: Down 0-2, do you think people are going to learn a lot about this team the next game in terms of how you respond?
A: “Yeah, if you don't know us by now we've been a resilient group that bounces back. Tough to go down 0-2. We didn't come in here thinking that ‘OK, they're supposed to get these two at home.' We wanted to come in here and win. We didn't do that. We get an opportunity to go home and play in front of our home crowd and try to get game 3.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 35743Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30080Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9255Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7252Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6705OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3930Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures