OSU football player Jeremiah Tshimanga files fraud claim with campus police
Oklahoma State football player Jeremiah Tshimanga says someone stole his ID and $700 from his bank account.
According to an incident report filed with the OSU police department, Tshimanga says a fellow OSU student accessed his account at Stillwater National Bank without his permission and made two transactions worth $700.
Tshimanga, a freshman linebacker, told police on May 18 that the bank showed him two pictures of the transactions — one for $500 and another for $200 — that were made on April 27. Tshimanga...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13571Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11780Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5526Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5480Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4292Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4042How to help tornado victims