Beaux Arts Society selects 21 girls for 67th annual ball
The young women will be presented in a formal ceremony in keeping with the time-honored traditions of the Beaux Arts Society.
Twenty-one debutantes will make their debuts at the 67th annual Beaux Arts Ball on Nov. 24 at Oklahoma City Golf & Country Club.
The young women will be presented in a formal ceremony in keeping with the time-honored traditions of the Beaux Arts Society. The following debs and their escorts were selected by the Society.
Debutantes and escorts, parents and members of the Beaux Arts committee were guests at a reception June 1 on Oklahoma City Museum of Art's Roof Terrace. A check for $50,000, representing proceeds from last year's ball, was presented to the museum by 2011 ball chairman Tricia Everest. The money goes into an art acquisition fund.
Debutantes, their schools and their parents are Abigail Ann Akin, Oklahoma State University, Leslie and Kevin Akin; Katherine Ross Brown, Texas Christian University, Randy Brown and Susan Ross; Caroline Love Cameron, University of Oklahoma, Laura Love and William Cameron; Bobbe Cooke Chaffin, Sewanee University, Terre and John Chaffin; Madeline Coffey, University of Oklahoma, Dixie and Kevin Coffey; Alley Elizabeth Cottrell, Texas Christian University, Amy and David Cottrell; Cameron Jones Collins, University of Oklahoma, Anne and William Collins; Caroline Rachel Cox, Tulane University, Kathryn and Rusty Cox; Emily Ann Cox, Texas Christian University, Melinda and Paul Cox; Kendall Carrington Hall, Boston University, Julie and Kirk Hall; Rosemary Elaine Joseph, University of Oklahoma, Kim and Mike Joseph; Alexa Jane Lienhard, University of Oklahoma, LeAnn and Paul Lienhard; Madison Rose Lucas, University of Mississippi, Debbie and Scott Lucas; Molly Rose Marso, University of Mississippi, Sally Buxton and Rod Marso; Jeanette Robison McCune, University of California Santa Cruz, Barbara McCune and John Robert McCune; Rachel Claire Portman, Oklahoma Christian University, Ruth Ann and Tom Portman; Sara Frances Roush, University of Arkansas, Roberta and Greg Roush; Delaney Elyse Robinson, University of Arizona, Diane and Michael Robinson; Trinian Lark O'Neil, University of Oklahoma, Lark T. Baxter and Michael O'Neil; Bailey Shannon Self, Rollins College, Tiffany and Shannon Self; and Kacie Jane Webb, Texas Christian University, Jane and Mike Webb.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 46110Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14982Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9556Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8109Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7765Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7102Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7082Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena