Pregnant Oklahoma woman found shot to death
TULSA (AP) — Police in Tulsa are investigating the death of a pregnant woman who was found fatally shot early Monday morning.
Police identified the victim as 19-year-old Marshay Marisha Wesson. Police say Wesson's body was found inside a car that was parked near a church in north Tulsa
Tulsa television station KOTV reports that a neighbor saw Wesson's body inside the car and called police. Authorities say Wesson, who was pregnant, was sitting in the driver's seat.
Police say Wesson had likely been in the car for several hours before she was found. Police say she did not live or work in the area.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort