Police look for pregnant teen who ran away from Moore home
The Oklahoma mother says her pregnant 15-year-old daughter has been missing since Monday.
MOORE — Police are looking for a pregnant teenager who ran away from home.
Angelica Collins, 15, was last seen by her mother at their home in the 700 block of NW 16. Collins is seven months pregnant.
According to police, the girl left home between 1 and 6 a.m. Friday and hasn't been seen since.
Her mother, Laura Collins, said she is worried, particularly because her daughter did not take her phone or the antibiotics her doctor had prescribed.
“She didn't take anything with her,” Collins said. “We've exhausted everything that we know of. We've checked her Facebook and emails and turned everything over to the police.”
Collins said the family was planning a move out of state, which might have prompted her daughter to run away.
Angelica Collins is 4 feet 11 inches tall, about 120 pounds with blue eyes, short brown hair and an obviously pregnant belly. Anyone with information about her whereabouts can call Moore police at 793-5171.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort