Thunder-Spurs by the numbers: Game 5 features five lead changes, five ties
Darnell Mayberry looks inside the numbers for Game 5, in which the Thunder had 12 steals and 17 turnovers.
Game 5 by the numbers
3: Straight wins for the Thunder after trailing 2-0. It's the first time this season that San Antonio has lost three straight games.
Videoview all videos
Jun 5James Harden scored 12 of his 20 points in the 4th...
Jun 5Darnell Mayberry and Berry Tramel break down OKC's...
Photoview all 26 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
5: Lead changes and five ties.
12: Steals by the Thunder
14: Biggest lead by Oklahoma City.
17: Turnovers by the Thunder, four coming in the final four minutes.
21: Turnovers by San Antonio, leading to 28 Thunder points.
27: Points scored by Kevin Durant, 22 coming in the second half.
34: Points scored by Spurs guard Manu Ginobili
83.5: Percent of the time that the team that wins Game 5 in a series tied 2-2 goes on to win the series.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 15646Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9491Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8139Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 7219Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6377Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6374Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit