Harrah teacher and former Oklahoma City Thunder announcer faces six additional sexual abuse charges
James Miller, 41, was charged Tuesday in Pontotoc County District Court with six counts of child sexual abuse alleging he assaulted two girls for several years. Miller also faces charges in Oklahoma County District Court in a case involving an 8-year-old boy.
ADA — A former Oklahoma City Thunder public address announcer faces six additional felony charges of sexually assaulting two girls.
James Miller, 41, of Harrah, was charged Tuesday in Pontotoc County District Court with six counts of child sexual abuse.
Miller was arrested after a court appearance Tuesday. His bail is set at $100,000.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort