Jim Crow-era measures used against vouchers
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney wants to allow low-income children and students with special needs to use federal funds to attend the school of their choice. This is the right thing to do.
Private schools dedicated to those with special needs, such as autism, can make a huge difference. Romney’s plan provides a way for families to pay for private schools without harming public...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in