Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13515Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10081Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9722Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8902Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6661Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5295Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4515Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4167Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4139Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Thunder up your wedding trousseau
By Heather Warlick
| Published: June 11, 2012
Brides: Want to Thunder up your wedding? Here are some ideas to add team spirit to your special day.
Try these spectacular OKC Thunder platform pumps on for size. Herstar has created two options for extreme Thunder “fan-shionistas.” One pair is laden with Middle Eastern crystals in Thunder blue, orange and white and retails for about $250. The company also offers a suede version with the Thunder logo on the toe that sells for $99. Thunder heels are sold at www.herstar.com.
Show your colors in your decor and bridesmaids dresses. Meg Guess Couture Bridal Shop offers a Two Birds wrap dress that can be worn numerous ways and comes in several Thunder colors to mix and match.
Incorporate Thunder colors into your linens. Linen rental companies such as Marianne's Rentals offer a rainbow of color choices for your table cloths, napkins and chair covers.
Add some Thunder bling to your gown or your bridesmaids' dresses by accessorizing with a diamond Thunder logo pendant, available for $10,000 at Mitchener-Farrand Jewelers, 2844 W Wilshire.
Or, if your wedding is on a game day, set up a big-screen TV at your reception so your guests don't miss the action.