Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
The event is designed to encourage recreational travel within the state of Oklahoma as well as educate travelers on the benefits of owning an RV. “Floyd’s RV is happy to put together this event,” said Floyd’s RV director of Marketing Carol Behrens. “It is part of our ongoing commitment and dedication to Oklahoma tourism and promoting the RV lifestyle.” The event will feature travel industry experts from the State of Oklahoma, a selection of the most popular Recreational Vehicles live music from local Oklahoma artists, and vehicles from local Oklahoma Ford dealer Reynolds Ford. A large selection of the most popular RVs, fifth wheels, and travel trailers will be onsite. Attendees will have the ability to explore the various models and participate in demonstrations. Dealer representatives will also be onsite answer any questions about choosing the right RV or travel trailer. The Oklahoma Tourism & Recreation Department will be among one of the participants at the event.
Floyd's RV to Host Summer RV Blowout Event
Norman, Okla— Floyd’s RVs and RV General Store, two of the largest RV dealers in Oklahoma, will be hosting the third annual Summer RV Blowout event at the Lloyd Nobel Center in Norman June 22nd – 24th.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction