OSU football: Cowboys' Sept. 8 game at Arizona to start at 9:30 p.m.
The Oklahoma State football team's Sept. 8 matchup with the Arizona Wildcats in Tucson, Ariz., will be telecast by the PAC-12 Network and will kick off at 9:30 p.m. CST.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Oklahoma State and Arizona have met each of the past two years, with OSU winning the 2010 Alamo Bowl and a 2011 regular-season meeting in Stillwater.
The Cowboys are coming off the best season in school history with a record 12 wins, their first Big 12 Conference title and their first BCS bowl title in the Fiesta Bowl.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister