Hot and windy weather in Oklahoma Wednesday
Weather will be hot and windy in Oklahoma Wednesday. There is a chance for rain Wednesday night.
Weather will be hot and windy in Oklahoma Wednesday.
There is a chance for rain in central Oklahoma, the National Weather Service reports.
Wednesday: Mostly cloudy with a high near 90. South wind around 23 mph with gusts as high as 32 mph.
Wednesdsay night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Increasing clouds with a low around 70. South wind 18 to 21 mph decreasing to between 8 and 11 mph. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
Thursday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a high near 87. North, northwest wind between 3 and 6 mph.
Thursday Night: Partly cloudy with a low around 67. East, northeast wind between 3 and 6 mph.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 89. East northeast wind between 5 and 7 mph.
Friday Night: Mostly clear with a low around 70.
Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 92.
Saturday Night: Mostly clear with a low around 74.
Sunday: Sunny with a high near 95.
Sunday Night: Clear with a low around 73.
Monday: Sunny and hot with a high near 97.
Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 74.
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 96.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister