Thunder notebook: Kendrick Perkins finishes season with groin injury
Thunder center Kendrick Perkins suffered a hip/groin injury of Game 4 against the Dallas Mavericks in the first round of the playoffs and never fully recovered.
Thunder center Kendrick Perkins suffered a hip/groin injury in Game 4 against the Dallas Mavericks in the first round of the playoffs and never fully recovered.
It seems like an offseason procedure will be done, although there was no official word after Thursday night’s 121-106 season-ending loss to Miami at American Airlines Arena.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 16804Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8821OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6453Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5885Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5756OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4970Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4920Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater