Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10801Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10490Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10422Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9824Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6498Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4191Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4093Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3771OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3668Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3566How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Menu Spotlight: Pepperoni Grill's Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad
By Dave Cathey
| Published: June 26, 2012
Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad
Pepperoni Grill, just inside the west entrance of Penn Square Mall, 1901 Northwest Expressway.
Locally owned Eateries Inc. is third owner for this concept with more than two decades under its belt. It began under Val-Gene vet Peter Holloway, who was stepping out on his own for the first time with wood-fired pizzas, house-made focaccia bread and olive oil and balsamic vinegar on every table. Eateries retook the company for Oklahoma about six years ago, and it's still going strong with a menu that's evolved in all the right places. Breads and desserts are made in-house.
The Food Dude says:
I don't eat entree salads too often, but when I do, I head for Pepperoni Grill. The spicy, pink Caesar-style dressing is legendary, and I daresay would do well any place we Okies like to drop Ranch dressing. But written over fresh greens and grilled chicken, it's a masterpiece. A sprinkling of pine nuts rings the crunch bell. Chopped tomato, Kalamata olives plus shaved red onion make it grounds for a coronation to summertime lunch royalty.
Share this on Facebook
Videoview all videos
Jun 27Dave Cathey, Food Dude, talks about the lemon peppered...