ABC's telecast of Game 4 of the NBA Finals topped the week with a huge 49.1 rating on KOCO-5, shattering the NBA ratings record in Oklahoma City. The June 19 telecast peaked at 10:30 p.m. with a 57.0 rating and 78 share. Oklahoma City finished as the highest-rated market for the NBA Finals with a 43.8 average, followed by Miami, 33.1; Tulsa, 26.9; West Palm Beach, 20.1; and Cleveland, 17.4.
Sports events June 19-26
1. NBA Finals Game 4, Oklahoma City at Miami, June 19, KOCO-5, 49.1.
2. NBA Finals Game 5, Oklahoma City at Miami, Thursday, KOCO-5, 39.8.
3. Toyota/Save Mart 350, NASCAR Sprint Cup, Sunday, TNT, 3.3.
4. U.S. Olympic diving trials, Sunday, KFOR-4, 2.7.
5. Travelers Championship third round, PGA Tour, Saturday, KWTV-9, 2.4.
Cut pounds of stomach fat every week by using this 1 weird old tip.