Eric McCormack discusses his new TNT drama “Perception”
Eric McCormack talks about his lead role in the new TNT drama “Perception” and his appreciation for his past role as Will Truman in the long-running sitcom “Will & Grace”
When it comes to choosing between performing in dramas or comedies, Eric McCormack prefers both.
The Toronto native, 49, is best known to television viewers for his Emmy-winning role as Will Truman in the long-running sitcom “Will & Grace,” which also starred Debra Messing, Oklahoma City native Megan Mullally and Sean Hayes.
He is now starring as Dr. Daniel Pierce in the new drama “Perception,” which debuts at 9 p.m. Monday on TNT.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort