OSU football: Defensive back Darius Curry commits to Oklahoma State
STILLWATER — Darius Curry, the younger brother of Oklahoma State incoming freshman wide receiver C.J. Curry, committed to the Cowboys Monday afternoon.
Darius made the news public on his Twitter account, posting “Officially committed to Oklahoma St. #GoPokes.”
C.J. followed shortly after with his own tweet, posting “My lil bro @DariusCurry2 just committed to us!!! Show him some love!”
Darius, a 6-1, 182-pound defensive back from Flowery Branch, Ga., is rated a three-star prospect on Rivals. He has more than 15 reported offers, including Auburn, Georgia Tech, Missouri, Penn State, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Darius is the 14th commit of OSU's 2013 recruiting class and the third defensive back to pledge to the Cowboys.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 73942Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30870Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27865Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22757Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6762Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6400Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6313Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City