Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 7769Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Kelsey Grammer and wife announce birth of daughter
The Associated Press | Published: July 13, 2012 | Modified: July 13, 2012 at 6:03 pm
Kelsey Grammer and his wife Kayte have a little Faith after the birth of a healthy baby girl early Friday.
The Grammers say they are thrilled at the arrival of their first child together, Faith Evangeline Elisa Grammer, who weighed six pounds and two ounces when born.
In a statement, the couple announced that although they had been expecting twins, Kayte Grammer suffered a miscarriage several months ago. They wrote in a statement that there is a lingering sadness about the loss but they are celebrating their newborn and plan to have more children together.
The couple married in February 2011. Grammer and his 31-year-old wife recently renewed their vows in Las Vegas.
The 57-year-old Emmy-winning actor and star of series such as "Cheers" and "Frasier" has four other children.