AAA launches latest mobile app, giving access to services all in one place
AAA is unveiling its newest smartphone application, AAA Mobile. The app bundles services for motorists, such as mapping and gas price comparisons, with AAA member-exclusive benefits including roadside assistance and discounts.
Available for iPhone and Android-compatible devices, it combines the AAA Discounts, TripTik Mobile and Roadside apps into one app. AAA Mobile delivers members with roadside assistance, travel plans and getting the latest member discounts with AAA’s Show Your Card and Save program.
“AAA is dedicated to evolving with our members by providing them with the latest ways to stay informed and access all their AAA membership provides,” says Marshall L. Doney, AAA national vice president, automotive, financial services and e-business.
“We are very pleased to be able to provide this new app to our members and future members. The new AAA Mobile app will provide a convenient solution to those members looking to maximize their membership benefits on the go.”
Available free in iTunes and Google Play app stores, the AAA Mobile app features include:
Road Service Request (app identifies location)
AAA member discounts
AAA Approved Auto Repair locator
Gas station locations and updated gas price information
Diamond Ratings for AAA Approved hotels and restaurants
Hotel booking capability powered by Travelocity
Listings for AAA Approved attractions and campgrounds
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say