ProCure cancer treatment center ambassador sheds hair for charity
Torie McEwing, 10, volunteers at center in northwest Oklahoma City.
Many 10-year-old girls might cry when getting their hair cut after growing it out for two years. But this week Torie McEwing didn't. She danced.
A small crowd of family and friends watched as Torie boosted herself up into the seat at Trichology Salon at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday in Oklahoma City. Her long brown hair swept down past her...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 96630Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13870Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9391Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8546Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8291OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7627How to help tornado victims
- 7193Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges