Faveo Beverage Prevents Hangovers without the Hassle
Oklahoma City, OK--July 30, 2012
OPUBCO Digital Marketing Services, in conjunction with MindsEye Ad Agency of Edmond, OK, is managing the national marketing rollout of Faveo Hangover Prevention beverage mixer and hangover prevention product. Faveo Hangover Prevention will be released in the second half of 2012.
OPUBCO will be handling the search engine optimization of the Faveo Hangover Prevention website developed by MindsEye, making the site more convenient and accessible to potential customers. Faveo Hangover Prevention is an Atlanta-based company targeting young men-and-women-about-town, and it’s sure to become a favorite of the vibrant Oklahoma City nightlife.
Faveo Hangover Prevention allows you to enjoy your drink without regretting it in the morning. It’s an innovative beverage that can be mixed with your favorite liquor or served as a standalone drink. Drink Faveo Hangover Prevention while you’re imbibing, and you’ll wake up feeling refreshed the next day.
Other hangover treatments require you to take pills before you go to bed, but that can be a lot to ask after a crazy night out. An easier way to prevent hangovers: just start the night with a Faveo Hangover Prevention and/or mix it with your favorite drinks. Start partying when you want to, crash when you need to. Wake up revived.
Faveo Hangover Prevention is designed to be mixed with your favorite cocktails, or even served as a standalone beverage. It is intended to be consumed before and/or during enjoying alcoholic beverages. Faveo Hangover Prevention is made from a blend of all-natural ingredients—totally safe, and 100% approved by the FDA. The ingredients in Faveo Hangover Prevention work together to fight the toxins produced during alcohol consumption, replenish lost nutrients, and re-hydrate you.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21059Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6693OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5627Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4676Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4297Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater