Museum patrons attend 'Chinasaurs' tasting event at Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History in Norman
Patrons of the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History sampled wine and food from China on Thursday during a tasting party held in conjunction with the “Chinasaurs” exhibit.
NORMAN — Samplings of wine and food from China were offered on Thursday during a special after-hours event at the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History. The tasting event was held in conjunction with the museum's current “Chinasaurs” exhibit.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15646Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9491Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8139Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 7219Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6377Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6374Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit