Oklahoma wildfires: How to help and get help
HOW TO HELP AND GET HELP
Videoview all videos
Aug 9Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin met with fire victims on...
Aug 7Norman Fire Chief James Fullingim said at least six of...
Aug 7Luther High School football players work out on the...
Aug 6Oklahoma County officials on Monday released a recording...
Aug 6The state medical examiner is trying to identify the body...
Aug 5Gov. Mary Fallin stopped in Drumright Sunday to hear from...
Aug 4Victims of the fire talk about picking up the pieces.
Photoview all 33 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
• To donate to the American Red Cross, go to okc.redcross.org/donate_now.php, call 228-9500 or mail a check payable to the American Red Cross of Central and Western Oklahoma, Dept. #96-0397, Oklahoma City, OK 73196.
• To donate to The Salvation Army, go to
disaster.salvationarmyusa.org, call (800) 725-2769 and ask to designate the donation to Oklahoma wildfires, or mail your donation to The Salvation Army, P.O. Box 12600, Oklahoma City, OK 73157.
• Volunteers are needed at Christmas Connection, 5728 S May Ave., to help sort and stock items donated for fire victims. Go to www.
christmasconnection.org and select the
“Volunteer” icon or call 634-2006.
• Luther officials ask that donations be taken to the Church of Christ Community Center, 201 E 1st St. Donations will be accepted from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. through Friday. Monetary donations may be made through an established fund at First Bank and Trust of Luther by calling 277-3211.
• Hay and feed donations are being sought in Creek County. Feed for cattle and horses is particularly needed, but other livestock feed will be accepted. A donation site has been established at the Creek County Fairgrounds, 17808 W State Highway 66 in Kellyville. Those wanting to donate or in need should call Sherman Grubb at (918) 224-2194.
News Photo Galleriesview all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients