Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13360Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9892Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9697Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8639Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6622Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5282Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4444Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4167Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4106Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Actor Michael Clarke Duncan remains hospitalized
The Associated Press | Published: August 7, 2012 | Modified: August 7, 2012 at 3:40 pm
LOS ANGELES — "The Green Mile" star Michael Clarke Duncan remains hospitalized in Los Angeles more than three weeks after suffering a heart attack.
Publicist Joy Fehily said in a brief email statement Monday that the 54-year-old actor "was just moved from the intensive care unit, but remains hospitalized" following his July 13 heart attack.
"His family are firm believers in the power of prayer and have asked that you keep him in yours during this time," the statement said. No further information was available on Duncan's condition.
Besides "The Green Mile," the actor's film credits include "The Scorpion King," ''Armageddon," ''Breakfast of Champions," ''The Whole Nine Yards" and "Sin City."