Creek County roads reopen after Oklahoma wildfires
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says roads have reopened in Creek County after wildfires that ravaged the area.
The Highway Patrol said Tuesday that the roads are open to ordinary traffic.
Utility crews are still repairing downed power lines and fixing low-hanging lines so wide loads still aren't permitted on the roads that had been closed.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad