Expert to address West Nile virus questions during online chat on NewsOK.com
Oklahoma Epidemiologist Kristy Bradley will answer questions at 11 a.m. Wednesday about the mosquito-borne illness.
A public health expert will answer questions about West Nile virus during an online chat Wednesday on NewsOK.com.
State Epidemiologist Kristy Bradley will answer questions at 11 a.m. Wednesday about the mosquito-borne illness.
Videoview all videos
Aug 14An Oklahoma County man older than 80 has been confirmed...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The 30-minute chat will be hosted on the NewsOK health page at NewsOK.com/news/health.
Anyone with questions about the illness is encouraged to submit questions during the chat.
The state Health Department this week issued a public health warning about West Nile.
So far, 55 cases of West Nile virus disease have been confirmed in residents in 14 counties, according to the Health Department. Tulsa County has reported the most cases, with 14, while Oklahoma County has the second-highest number at 12 cases.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20729Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17578Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11978Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 8989Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8551Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8339Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments