Parents Helping Parents meeting Aug. 21
EDMOND -- The Edmond Chapter of Parents Helping Parents will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 21, at the Oklahoma Blood Institute's private meeting room, southwest corner of 33rd Street and Broadway Extension.
The Alcoholic Anonymous Information Group will bring several speakers who are in recovery with topics of special interest to parents of addicted children.
For more information, call Pat at 642-8198.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 77840Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16227OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13741Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12057Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11953Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 11115Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 11023Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified