Carina Saunders’ autopsy report released months after Oklahoma woman’s body was found in duffel bag
The state medical examiner released a copy of Carina Saunders’ autopsy report Wednesday, months after the 19-year-old Oklahoma woman was found dismembered in a duffel bag behind a Bethany grocery store.
The state medical examiner released an autopsy report Wednesday on Carina Saunders, the 19-year-old Mustang woman whose remains were found behind a Bethany grocery store in October.
The report had been withheld from the public since it was completed so Bethany police detectives could build their case. Two men have since been arrested and charged in Saunders’ killing....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14862OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11951Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8347Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6661Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6166Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5685Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4422Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?