Ingalls firefighters battle wildfire near Stillwater
American Red Cross officials ask volunteers to give water, snacks to firefighters
INGALLS — The Ingalls Volunteer Fire Department is battling a wildfire northeast of Stillwater, officials said.
The location of the fire is between Council Creek Road and West Point Road, and McElroy Road and Lakeview Road, a Stillwater police department operator said.
The American Red Cross has asked volunteers in Payne County to provide water, sports drinks and snacks to firefighters working on the fire, spokesman Ken Garcia said.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 27859Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15705Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9405Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8491Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8399Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena