Rowing for Paralympic gold
Oklahoma City-based rowers Emma Preuschl and Andrew Johnson to compete in Paralympics in London
Emma Preuschl won a silver medal in rowing in the 2008 Paralympic Games in China with three crew members.
She will be seeking another medal in the 2012 Paralympic Games, which begin Wednesday in London with opening ceremonies, but this time she will have a whole new crew.
One of her new crew members will be Andrew Johnson, who trains with Preuschl in the Boathouse District on the Oklahoma River. Both were selected to be members of the United States’ adaptive...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say