Mid America Foods notes menu changes
Mid America Foods is just wanting everyone to know that there are some corrections being made on the September menu.
Late Friday, MAF noticed changes that had to be made on the Family Meal Box, that an item was missing and another had wrong size on it.
I apologize for any inconvenience any of this has caused and for those of you that have already printed out many, many copies, if you want to just make note of this change to let people know when they go to take a menu. I know we have already gotten one email wondering what happened on the family meal box this month and it was just a editing error.
There is more food in this box than originally publicized.
These are the changes:
2-1lb Ground Beef
1 lb Fully Cooked chicken breast strips, not 12 oz, like originally publicized.
Thanks for all you do and God bless!!!
Mid America Foods Team
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17700Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8160OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6118Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5947OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4682Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4603Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater