Oklahoma City woman wanted on prostitution warrant arrested in animal cruelty case
An Oklahoma City man told police Kammie Bernice Lindsey, 25, slammed his pet Chihuahua onto the floor. The dog did not survive.
An Oklahoma City woman is in jail, accused of slamming a small dog on the floor.
Police responded about 9:35 a.m. Sunday to a disturbance at 2209 SW 62. They found a man holding a woman down and a Chihuahua lying on the floor. The pet was whimpering and wasn’t moving from the neck down, according to the police report.
The man told police he held the woman down after she slammed the dog onto the floor after an argument.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 56820Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14719Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9122Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7282Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6520Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6448How to help tornado victims
- 6374Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes