Here is a look at how our coverage crew picked Saturday's OU-UTEP game:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* OSU 84, Savannah State 6: Immoral. This matchup is immoral.
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* OSU 70, Savannah State 3: Joe Randle will have more than 300 yards of combined offense and outgain Savannah State by himself.
GINA MIZELL, OSU beat writer
* OSU 65, Savannah State 7: Want an under-the-radar freshman to watch? Wide receiver Austin Hays.
JOHN HELSLEY, OSU beat writer
* OSU 77, Savannah State 0: An ideal opener for Wes Lunt. Really? Some sort of test would be more beneficial leading into trip to Arizona?
SCOTT WRIGHT, OSU recruiting
* OSU 63, Savannah State 6: OSU's ticket marketing slogan for the week: "See your favorite fifth-teamer in action!"
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* OSU 77, Savannah State 3: Cowboys can name the score. Wes Lunt era begins but it really begins next week in Arizona.