Oklahoma State football: Cowboys efficient, score nine times in 90 seconds or less
Here's a look at Oklahoma State's dismantling of Savannah State by the numbers:
* 0: Incompletions thrown by Wes Lunt. The true freshman started his college career with a perfect 11-for-11, 129-yard performance.
* 9: OSU touchdown drives lasting 90 seconds or less. That was every scoring drive in the first half and the first two of the second half.
* 9: Rushing touchdowns for OSU, which broke the school record of seven set in 1977 vs. UTEP.
* 10: Cowboys who made their first career start Saturday.
* 35: Points scored by the Cowboys in the first quarter, tying a school record for most points in a quarter.
* 94: Cowboy players who saw action against Savannah State.
* 100: Degrees at kickoff.
* 127: Degrees on the field at kickoff.
* 153: Punt return yards against Savannah State. OSU had 79 punt return yards all of last season.
* 546: Pushups done by the ROTC cadets. They do pushups after every OSU score, and they do the same number of pushups as points on the board.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in