Oklahoma State football: The Oklahoman's picks for OSU vs. Arizona
Here is a look at how our coverage crew picked Saturday's OSU-Arizona game:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
Videoview all videos
Sep 7Sept. 7, 2012: Mike Sherman hosts a roundtable discussion...
Sep 6Will OSU beat the Arizona Wildcats for the third straight...
Sep 6John Helsley talks about how this weeks game against...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
* OSU 30, Arizona 20: Wes Lunt throws his first incompletion, but also three TDs.
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* OSU 45, Arizona 27: The Cowboy defense, a veteran unit, will excel on the road and against Arizona's spread offense. That will take pressure off Wes Lunt and give the Cowboy offense a chance to get going.
GINA MIZELL, OSU beat writer
* OSU 37, Arizona 23: Bold prediction? Wes Lunt throws an incompletion. Just kidding. The true freshman QB will throw a first-half pick, but respond with two second-half touchdowns to help the Cowboys pull away.
JOHN HELSLEY, OSU beat writer
* OSU 31, Arizona 21: The Zona Zoo? Is that a reference to some otherwise unknown rowdiness, or the home to a bad 'Cats defense that can't seem to change its stripes?
SCOTT WRIGHT, OSU recruiting
* OSU 38, Arizona 16: Wes Lunt gets his first real test, but Joseph Randle powers the victory.
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* OSU 38, Arizona 20: All eyes are on QB Wes Lunt, but facing an offense that compiled 624 yards last week, OSU's defense can make a statement.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14355OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8524Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6282Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6264Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5946Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5763Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4015As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in