Oklahoma football: Sooners roll with seven rushing TDs
Here is a look at Oklahoma's 69-13 victory over Florida A&M by the numbers:
4: Touchdowns by Damien Williams, the most for an Oklahoma running back since Dom Whaley had four a year ago against Tulsa.
Videoview all videos
Sep 9OU junior running back Damien Williams sets a record for...
Sep 9Jason Kersey and Jenni Carlson discuss the huge win for...
Photoview all 68 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
7: Rushing touchdowns for the Sooners, the most since they had seven against North Texas in 2007.
10: Catches for Kenny Stills, a career high. He had 120 yards receiving and one touchdown.
38: Times under Bob Stoops that the Sooners have scored 50-plus points.
75: Yards on Damien Fleming's pass to Travis Harvey, accounting for Florida A&M's only touchdown.
160: Yards that Florida A&M had on its other 55 plays.
156: Yards rushing for Williams, the most ever for a Sooner in his home debut. Whaley held the previous record, set last year with 131 yards.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims