Oklahoma State football: The Oklahoman's picks for OSU vs. Louisiana-Lafayette
Here is a look at how The Oklahoman's college football coverage crew picked Saturday's game:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
Videoview all videos
Sep 14Jenni and Berry pick the following games: Florida vs....
Sep 14Sept. 14, 2012: Mike Sherman leads a sports roundtable...
Sep 14Sophmore Jake Jenkins will take Evan Epstein's place in...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
* OSU 48, La.-Lafayette 24: Tired of dropped passes, the freshmen receivers get a chance to shine.
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* OSU 58, La.-Lafayette 31: The Cowboys are on upset alert after another Louisiana hypen school pulled a shocker last week. OSU will commit five penalties or less, and win easily.
GINA MIZELL, OSU beat writer
* OSU 52, La.-Lafayette 28: Tracy Moore follows up a four-touchdown performance with another big game, tallying more than 100 yards and two scores against a team he lit up a season ago.
JOHN HELSLEY, OSU beat writer
* OSU 45, La.-Lafayette 20: ULL. Lafayette. Louisiana. Call them what you will, but call them this Saturday's loser.
SCOTT WRIGHT, OSU recruiting
* OSU 45, La.-Lafayette 38: These are no Cajun cupcakes, but West Lunt thrives back in the friendly confines of Boone Pickens Stadium.
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* OSU 41, La.-Lafayette 24: Lafayette QB Terrance Broadway won't pose the same challenges as Arizona did a week ago, but OSU's defense need to regain some confidence heading into Big 12 play.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 11235Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 11138Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5575Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5081Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4332OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4278Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4021How to help tornado victims