Here is a look at how The Oklahoman's college football coverage crew picked Saturday's game:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* OSU 48, La.-Lafayette 24: Tired of dropped passes, the freshmen receivers get a chance to shine.
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* OSU 58, La.-Lafayette 31: The Cowboys are on upset alert after another Louisiana hypen school pulled a shocker last week. OSU will commit five penalties or less, and win easily.
GINA MIZELL, OSU beat writer
* OSU 52, La.-Lafayette 28: Tracy Moore follows up a four-touchdown performance with another big game, tallying more than 100 yards and two scores against a team he lit up a season ago.
JOHN HELSLEY, OSU beat writer
* OSU 45, La.-Lafayette 20: ULL. Lafayette. Louisiana. Call them what you will, but call them this Saturday's loser.
SCOTT WRIGHT, OSU recruiting
* OSU 45, La.-Lafayette 38: These are no Cajun cupcakes, but West Lunt thrives back in the friendly confines of Boone Pickens Stadium.
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* OSU 41, La.-Lafayette 24: Lafayette QB Terrance Broadway won't pose the same challenges as Arizona did a week ago, but OSU's defense need to regain some confidence heading into Big 12 play.