Janna Little Ryan was ‘raised right” in a small Oklahoma town, friends and sister say
Janna Little Ryan, wife of Republican vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan, has had success in Oklahoma 4-H, at prestigious universities, as a Washington lobbyist and as a “relaxed mom” in Wisconsin, some of her friends and a sister say.
WASHINGTON — When Janna Little Ryan found out her husband, U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan, was going to be selected as the Republican vice presidential candidate, she made what her sister called a very smart decision: The family vacation would go on as planned.
So she and the couple’s three children made a round of appearances with GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney after the Aug. 11 announcement and then headed to a remote part of Colorado that...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister