Here's a look at what players and coaches from Oklahoma State and Louisiana-Lafayette were saying after the Cowboys' 63-24 victory on Saturday:
* OSU offensive coordinator Todd Monken: “A week ago, you tell your players, it's one week. We're not the 15-penalty, four-turnover team. And we're not a school-record, 700-yard team. What we are is a good football team.”
* Cajuns head coach Mark Hudspeth: “It is hard to beat a team that is playing that well. It was obvious they wanted to respond from last week. And they did it in a big way.”
* OSU quarterback J.W. Walsh: “The way the offense clicked today was amazing. Everyone was in the right spots, they were doing the right things, and it's just good to know that you've got the offense moving like it was.”
* ULL cornerback Jermarlous Moten: “They were really fast. We prepared the whole week knowing that they were going to come with tempo, so we wanted to speed it up a little bit, but we started off slow.”
* OSU defensive coordinator Bill Young: “You get so out of sync when you miss two ball games. I've coached 44 years and never missed a game. It was hard on me not being there. It was exciting to be back.”
* OSU fullback Kye Staley on his 52-yard scoring reception: “I was glad I could put some points on the board for my team. I felt great with this one coming in my senior year. I haven't run that long since high school. It was a fun touchdown.”
Officially Licensed Sports Gear! Shop 1000's of NFL Team Products.