Man found with gunshot wound in SUV died in south Oklahoma City Saturday
A man was found with a gunshot wound in south Oklahoma City early Saturday. He crashed an SUV at SW 15 and S Pennsylvania Avenue.
A man found dead in a sport utility vehicle early Saturday has been identified by police.
Javier Collazo, 34, of Oklahoma City, was found shot in an SUV, police Master Sgt. Gary Knight said.
Police went to SW 15 and S Pennsylvania Avenue about 4:55 a.m. Saturday where an injury accident was reported. The SUV had left the roadway and hit a telephone police.
Inside, Collazo was found suffering from a gunshot wound. He was taken to a hospital where he died, Knight reports.
Anyone with information can call the homicide line at (405) 297-1200.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments