Kilpatrick Turnpike down to one eastbound lane at Portland in Oklahoma City
Kilpatrick Turnpike in Oklahoma City is currently down to one lane eastbound at Portland Avenue.
Construction crews noticed a drainage issue on the west side of the bridge over Portland Avenue.
Crews are evaluating the problem and repairs should begin as soon as possible. This closure is expected to last a minimum of 48 hours. Motorists should expect delays in this area or take alternate routes.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister